NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PURSUANT TO THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against SeattlePro, please submit a written notice of your claim to SeattlePro’s headquarters in Seattle, WA. Our mailing address is available here.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification, including your contact information, is accurate.
- Your legal signature.
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit SeattlePro to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SeattlePro and our attorneys to contact you, including your full name, address, telephone number, and an email address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.